AutoCult – a new brand of model cars is introducing itself

A forum to introduce yourself to the group
AutoCult

AutoCult – a new brand of model cars is introducing itself

Postby AutoCult » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:24 am

The company AutoCult was founded at the beginning of 2015 by a team of car model enthusiasts with a history of success working in the model car business.

True to our brand and company´s name, it is our aim to design the nearly forgotten automobiles in miniature, which have a unique shape or an innovative construction. It is not only the realization of the models, but also the respective history and background information which arise over the course of our research that we would like to tell to the collector.

AutoCult is bringing long forgotten brands in miniature back to life. Each of the resin models is elaborately handmade and is subject to strict quality controls. The strict limitation of 333 pcs. of each model is documented in the attached booklet. The booklet will also give a wonderful insight in the history of the vehicle.

Our book „AutoCult“ - edition 2015 will be published by the end of this year and is including all detailed stories and illustrated backgrounds of all our released models of the year.

The assortment of AutoCult is divided in 12 different product ranges. We did this so that we give a continuous opportunity, which does not strains the purse of our collectors and also gives them the possibility to maintain their whole collection field. Streamliners, small vehicles, and racing cars are among our product range. There are many bizarre and also path-breaking models within these categories that will be released. Due to extensive knowledge in the classical model building today it is also possible, without CAD-support, to design such models. A sensitive selection of appropriate distributors, which committed collector´s brand in their segment of model cars, and a worldwide limitation of only 333 pcs. of each model, guarantees a certain price stability and an intrinsic value of our models.
The models of AutoCult will be exclusively distributed worldwide through the specialized trade and museum shops.

We would be glad to take you on our time travel through the automobile history and you enjoy our AutoCult-models.

Your team of AutoCult

Johnny_Bravo

Re: AutoCult – a new brand of model cars is introducing itself

Postby Johnny_Bravo » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:31 am

hello and welcome!
i saw the first releases on the market, unfortunately this first batch doesn't appeal to me but your presentation makes me curious since o am found of odd designs and concepts. if possible i think we all would like to see a list of your choices so we can manage ours...

dbonser
Site Admin

Postby dbonser » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:49 am

Welcome to the forum! It's always good to have another manufacturer on board. I created a new AutoCult thread in the 6:00 news section and moved existing posts to it. It's available here:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=10315
- Douglas

scalainj
Site Admin

Postby scalainj » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:34 am

Welcome to the forum

Looking forward to see what you release going forward
Andy

British roads have history. Some were built by the Romans. British road investment being what it is, they have only been re-surfaced a few times since.

Tom

Postby Tom » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:52 am

Very interesting first releases, I'll be interested to see your plans for the future.

GBOAC002

Postby GBOAC002 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:22 am

More choice for collectors of resin models and niche subjects. Not my cup of tea but good luck.

DeadCanDanceR

Postby DeadCanDanceR » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:00 pm

Welcome to Scale143! ;)

I wish you lots of success!
-Julio-

Return to “Welcome”