Jaguar XJS Lynx Eventer by Premium X

AdamYip

Jaguar XJS Lynx Eventer by Premium X

Post by AdamYip » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:09 am

I've just received my XJS Lynx Eventer yesterday. It was very quick and only took 3 days to be delivered from Italy. I loved the British Racing Green metallic and the details of this model car. Hope to see other fine models from Premium X/ IXO soon.

ImageDSC09884 by Adam Yip

ImageDSC09885 by Adam Yip

ImageDSC09886 by Adam Yip

ImageDSC09887 by Adam Yip

ImageDSC09888 by Adam Yip

ImageDSC09889 by Adam Yip

Cheers,
Adam
Last edited by AdamYip on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Galaxy Gaz

Re: Jaguar XJS Lynx Eventer by Premium X

Post by Galaxy Gaz » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:18 am

I got mine about a week ago and was initially very happy with it , but the wheels are not very well done and lack detail and some darker painted inserts that the real car has . The gold twin bodystripe is too thick also . Apart from that it is quite a nice model.

Can I ask , why do you always put USA plates on your models , even if the model like this one , is not a US spec car.
:flag_gb: Gary

Porsche......Evolution , not Revolution

AdamYip

Post by AdamYip » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:54 am

Galaxy Gaz wrote:I got mine about a week ago and was initially very happy with it , but the wheels are not very well done and lack detail and some darker painted inserts that the real car has . The gold twin bodystripe is too thick also . Apart from that it is quite a nice model.

Can I ask , why do you always put USA plates on your models , even if the model like this one , is not a US spec car.
I put plates on cars that I would love to drive in real life, even if it's going to be a grey market car.

Cheers,
Adam

GarageOnAWall

Post by GarageOnAWall » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:02 pm

That is just gorgeous Adam! I can't find any faults and yes, you MUST check check out more Premium X cars. They are usually great value at full price and even better when on sale for $20 and sometimes less! I've bought several 'extra' Stutz Blackhawk cars under these circumstances since they look like $80 + model to my eyes! Thanks for sharing :)
You Can LIVE in a Car, But You Can't DRIVE a House