- Posts: 5017
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:35 am
- Location: Somewhere - UK
Porsche......Evolution , not Revolution
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:24 pm
- Location: Calgary, Canada
While the blue tractor is a very nice model, it could use a trip to the UK for a better paint job. They sure know how to decorate trucks and buses there, and in Thailand. The red/white box is excellent too but it could use some logos as well. These undecs would be great to start a fictitious scale trucking company.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 38389
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:25 am
- Location: Bedford
So much better looking than the Scania
- Posts: 14179
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:27 am
- Location: North Wales - UK
I think Gazza is 'fritzing' out.
What's wrong with a good British Leyland truck?
Locally made and as reliable as a 9 bob watch.
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:03 am
- Location: Bulgaria
Like all Mercedes from Minichamps in 43th. Regards!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest